Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sweet Chips

I really don't like tortillas, but my big sister Jasmine loves them! She can eat them plain, with cheese and now with cinnamon sugar and honey yogurt dip. But now I can say I will eat them made like this, they are delicious. So if you don't really like tortillas, try this and you may just have a change of mind.

First you must wash your hands
Use warm water and soap, washing back, front and under your nails
                                    
You will need:

5 flour tortillas
cooking spray
cinnamon sugar
1/2 cup plain yogurt
                                                                    1 tablespoon honey


Preheat oven to 400

Cut tortillas into fourths using scissors or a pizza wheel
Arrange tortillas on a baking sheet and lightly spray with cooking spray
Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar
(my favorite part)

Bake for 6 to 8 minutes
Get an adult to help if you need to


The Dip
Mix together the 1/2 cup of yogurt and 1 tablespoon of honey in a small bowl
Stir
And sprinkle a little cinnamon on top of the dip
Once they are ready to come out of the oven, ask an adult to help. Place them on a large plate with the dip in the center. Serve warm.
Enjoy!

I hope you enjoy these as much as I did. Even though I did get a little stomach ache because I ate to many. (smile)

 
Oh yeah, don't forget to wash your dishes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment