Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Rainbow Toast

 My favorite part about making this snack, was the painting and of course eating it. I have never painting on my food before so this was really fun. It is a simple recipe that you can do yourself, no oven involved. I hope you enjoy this treat as much as I did. Enjoy eating your art!

Gather

1/2 cup milk
4 cups or small bowls
food coloring (4 different colors)
1 or 2 slices of bread
4 small, clean paintbrushes
Butter or margarine (optional)


GO

Divide milk among four cups or bowls


Stir a few drops of food coloring into each bowl or cup to make 4 different colors of "paint"



With paintbrushes, paint fun designs on the slice of bread


 Pop it in the toaster
(Be sure to put it on the lightest tempeture)



When the toast is ready, add some butter if you like,
and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment