Friday, November 19, 2010

Peppermint Patty Brownies


Okay, I'm sitting in the waiting room at the dentist, waiting for my big sister Jasmine to come out, when my mom showed me this magazine with this brownie recipe using peppermint patties. I said "oooooh, can I make it for my blog"?  Of course she said yes. So here it is.
                     
Gather
1 Box of brownie mix
Non-stick cooking spray
16-20 peppermint Patties



Go
Preheat the oven to 350
Spray a pan with non-stick spray
First bake the brownie mix according to the back of the box
I only had to add the mix, water and eggs

So when you have mixed everything together, Pour half the mix in the pan and add the peppermint patties

Then, pour the remaining brownie mix on top of the peppermint patties

Finally bake according to brownie box directions. I baked mine for 25-30 minutes.
Let cool for about 30 minutes
Then dig in to this minty treat.
Mmmm soo minty!


Enjoy








No comments:

Post a Comment